- Steel Fabrication Layout, including making jigs
- Shaping or cutting materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws
- Installation of Steel Fabrication Parts
- Knowledge of Rigging
- Installation of Rigging
- Knowledge of Scaffolding
- Intermediate knowledge of concrete, roofing, electrical and mechanical work
- Studying specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required
- Following established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW!
- 2 years of experience in commercial construction
- Ability to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints, sketches, building plans and other specifications required by our client for information pertaining to the type of material required to get job done
- Experience working with equipment such as: boom lifts, scissor lifts, and forklifts
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- MUST be Drug free at all times
- MUST have clean driving record
- MUST be able to pass background check
- MUST be able to perform job duties at heights
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to lift 50lb
- Communicate with supervisors and take direction well.
- Extremely safety conscious with an outstanding safety record